1) In a word? stupendous! First, we were all lined up in order in the school hallway and messing around and psyching each other up. Then it came time for the march of glory. I was in the third pair to walk out, and with the parents cheering and the band playing pomp and circumstance, I couldn't wipe the huge grin off my face. The ceremony was cool, when I got my diploma, they announced my FULL name haha. Penny Jean Caroline Coplan Bell.
2) Everyone stayed afterward for an hour or two to take pictures and hugs and whatnot. For more, see my facebook page under the album "Graduation 2010."
3) My nearest and dearest friends, Jess, Becca, Me, Steph, and Krystal. After everyone was gone, the stage tech teacher let us in the empty school one last time to mess around and take pictures at all the memorable spots.
4) Hallelujah! mmm notice the reeses necklace, couldn't ask for better friends.
5) Senior friends.
But the festivities don't end there! Mom and I went camping that night and ate a huge cake and then onto the grad parties and getting kidnapped from bed and taken to breakfast by creepily masked beings. Now, alumni Penny is job hunting and preparing for BYU piano stuff.
well apparently i need work on captioning pictures
ReplyDeletehaha. Great pictures and commentary. Best wishes for your future. :)
ReplyDeleteFelicitations.
ReplyDeleteapparently:) Maybe u will learn that at college! Looks like tons of fun
ReplyDelete