Friday, July 23, 2010
The Videos Below
So, my last YW's project was to record some camp songs for the 1st years to watch so that they could learn them and be able to keep up at camp. The theme this year is CIA: courage in action. I rounded up a few YCLs, we went to the stake center, and filmed some stuff. Then, Krystal and I edited. My hometeacher teaches video tech at a High School, so he taught Krystal and I how to edit (which neither of us had a clue...now we're masters.). We spent hours upon hours adding subtitles, cutting, trimming, adding music, rearranging, and we finally finished it tonight. Basically, it begins with a cool intro, then some weird stuff, songs, more songs, bloopers and credits. If you don't watch the whole 25 minute thing, just don't miss out on the cool into (beginning of part 1), bloopers and credits (end of part 3), they're the best part and represent the most work. Ashlens trips in slo-mo, we chat like chipmunks, and I accidentally mix up the words "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" in a song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment