I solemnly swear that I will never again eat a 1/2 lb hot-pocket. bleh.
Stylin' it at the PJ party for our hall.
Volleyball is great.

story #1 = I'm doing homework and my roommate is taking a nap. She got this oversized BYU t shirt for free, so she just uses it as a pillowcase and the sleeves just hang off it. I go play volleyball and when I come back, I look over at my roommate and just freeze. somehow, she'd readjusted in her sleep to where her pillow was resting on her stomach and her blanket came up to where the pillow ended. in any case, it looked exactly like a boy in a BYU t shirt was lying directly on top of her! Its so convincing that I have to go over close enough to poke it and realize that the shirt has no head or arms. breathed a sigh of relief.
story #2 = i was walking past a lobby bathroom in a guys dorm, and this guy went in and started pulling down his pants, not realizing that the door doesn't close by itself. i was like "uhhh" and he turned around with an "oh!" and shut the door. ...i hope i never run into him again, for both our sakes
story #4 = In my sight singing class, the teacher draws a name for someone to sing the homework melody solo. Its not that bad actually, but today the guy next to me was singing, and his voice cracked hilariously on a high note and I couldn't suppress a giggle. I was trying so hard not to laugh, but it was SO funny sounding. I felt like a jerk for laughing though.
story #5 = We had a rainstorm, but not like WA rain, but HARD pouring rain. It was nuts. Thing is...campus walkways are very smooth cement, and when puddles form, and when you happen to be wearing flip flops....bad things happen. I slipped not once, not twice, but three times in one morning! One minute i'm walking along, the next, i make this crazy strangled yell as my feet slip out from under me! People walking behind me had to have been cracking up inside......then by afternoon, the rain had completely dried up and it was hot and sunny. What the heck, Utah?
Your head must be reeling and sizzling from these horrifying events. Slipping, bathroom sightings, roommate illusions.... and uncontrollable jerky behaviour. I wasn't expecting so much drama in your freshman year.
ReplyDelete1. The absence of story #3 is very mysterious.
ReplyDelete2. 3 of 4 of those stories are about boys (that's including the pillow-boys)
3. flip-flops wet cement, not a good combo, i get alot of that here. though i haven't fallen all the way, only slipped up a little.
oh haha, i meant to change the numbers. #3 was about a crush, but i decided not to put such information on a public blog
ReplyDeleteYea, that is Utah for you... I wish i could have been there for story #5 I haven't had a good laugh at someone's else's expense in a while, watching some one fall is hillarious, even though a part of u feels bad for enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteDiane, do you have flashbacks to the boot with the broken heel when you think of people falling.
ReplyDeletePenny, when you walk past the boy's bathroom, don't stop and stand outside looking in :) Dad
ReplyDeleteI'm really most saddened by the fact that Orson caught the missing # and I didn't.
ReplyDelete