1) I went to the homecoming football game on Saturday and we won for the first time in a long losing streak. It was my first BYU game, and possibly my only one for awhile since I don't have a sports pass.
2) This is Liberty's mug shot in my dorm room. Becky visited on Thursday; we played with Libby in my dorm room, ate at the canon, saw cool exhibits in the Science and Art buildings, got caught in a freak rainstorm, met up with Diane, went to my intramural volleyball game (victory!), got caught in a thunder and lightning storm while I tried to break into a car that I thought was Diane's, and met up with Ryan for some more delicious canon!
3) This is Liberty and I re-enacting the final scene of Star Trek: Wrath of Khan through the glass at the canon center.
4) Friday night, we went to one of the homecoming dances that was space-themed. It had sweet decorations and lighting and a room for cookie frosting wherein Emily decorated a cookie like my face.



5) After returning from the Friday night dance, we went to a midnight showing of Toy Story 3 at the dollar theater...in PJs. Emily got me footie pajamas, a framed pic of us, and a DI Christmas sweater

6) Saturday night, after the football game, we went to the other casual homecoming dance. Everyone wore black and white, got covered in paint before we went in, then the lighting at the dance makes everyone's clothes look awesome.
7) Following the dance, we went to in-and-out (which is apparently a beloved chain here, personally, I don't see whats so great about it). After returning to the dorm and trying to scrub off the red spray paint from my left hand (unsuccessfully), Emily and I ate scrumptious cupcakes Diane gave me that morning.
OK, A) I have always wanted adult footie pajamas. B) I really want a picture like your cookie-face picture C) I really want Libby to come visit me too D)In truth, I never truly got the In-N-Out thing either.
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, fun. I missed you on your b-day.
ReplyDelete