Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Videos Are Fun

So, after I downloaded video-editing software, I decided that making/editing videos is lots of fun! In light of this new hobby, I took all the videos we took on our trip to Kauai and put them all in a movie! For copyright reasons I couldn't upload to youtube (silly) but hopefully this google drive link works:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7VNaiCUvmCRZ3NTS1VDakFsNEU/edit?usp=sharing

The only music we had to listen to was the CD from our reception, so we listened to the 3 songs on that video over and over...and over while driving around the island. (just ignore any skinny dippers that may appear briefly in the background haha....)

Also, I made a video for my final project in Biology, but due to extreme cheesiness, I can't put it on the blog. It's called "Brain Development and Music". Also, I don't like hearing myself in the voiceover.

As for school, finals week is upon us! This is a happy time for me. I had my jury yesterday and most of my final projects are already turned in. Now I just get to relax and study for my 4 remaining finals! Then, after finals week I start spring semester with Ensemble, Physical Science, and Writing for Business. Tim will be working at Qualtrics over the summer and working on his own website projects. He'll graduate next August and I graduate about a year from today!

Also, we are moving in 9 days! This will be the very first move of my life where everything I own didn't fit into one carload. We are very excited.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet video. I want an underwater camera now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast makes me want to go on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete