Saturday, January 11, 2014

I Should Post More Piano Stuff

I'm competing in the final round of BYU's concerto competition this Tuesday, and if I win, I get to play my piece with the Philharmonic Orchestra! A concerto means that the piano solos with the orchestra accompanying, and it would be really, really crazy if I got to do it! For the competition, I have a piano accompanist who plays an orchestral reduction. Anyway, I recorded us practicing a few days ago and thought I'd share what I've been doing with my life studying Piano Performance.

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VNaiCUvmCRZjBTRjVEaVRkWDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also, Tim and I made a cheesy music video for date night last week. I wasn't planning on sharing it, but since we spent all the time editing and such...might as well. We took the song idea from Becky. We had fun making this so...enjoy:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VNaiCUvmCRcVJxTHlubDh4TTg/edit?usp=sharing


5 comments:

  1. It is hard to express how much I loved your videos. Dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction to the title; you and Tim should make more music videos. You guys are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for music video making contest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ryan would just smoke us all

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats probably true, but it would be fun to see what he would do..., but your guys is pretty good:)

    ReplyDelete