
To raise money for Girls Camp, our YW's hand made and rolled 1,200 lumpia and sold it. While delivering, we chanced upon the twin of my car and parked to take some pics.

It even has some dents and a spoiler.

Krystal and I got our ears pierced for the FIRST time. The lady at Claire's was a little taken aback that we were seventeen years old. Judging by the teddy bear provided to squeeze, we were pretty old to be getting our first earrings.

Though the Elvis look has some appeal, I think Richard needs a haircut.

Badly.
I take it Mom noticed the bejeweled ears by now? Or are you just counting on her not reading your blog?
ReplyDeleteAnnaliese, I noticed the bejeweled ears on the way back from the airport. Thats not much time to have been with Penny & not noticing.
ReplyDeleteI actually like the elvis look for Richard & it was about time for the ear piercing Penny. I hope you learned how to make good lumpia so that you can make it for me and Ryan when you move here:)
ReplyDelete