
This week, the friday night adventure was puddlejumping. I drove to the Frei's house in the pouurrrrring rain and found them playing the wii mario racing. Since I overcorrect and fall off all the cliffs, I decided that would not be a suitable activity. Stephanie suggested puddlejumping, so we put on these gross swimming caps, water shoes, lifejackets, and went out to get as wet as possible. We splashed around in the ditches, the knee-deep pond, the river on the bishop's property, and then peeled off our soaked clothes and ate no-bakes out of the pan.

i like how the random last picture has no caption and no apparent connection to the blog.
ReplyDeletehaha, um, it was also taken on a friday night
ReplyDeleteYea, I noticed that too.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know people played in the rain in washington, isn't it freezing?
My favorite is definitely the swimming caps. For some reason, I remember playing freeze out in the Freis' pool in winter. The Freis must have some sadistic love for playing in cold water.
ReplyDeleteactually with the swimming caps, long spandex, and the factor of numbness, it wasn't cold at all. only after about half and hour did it begin to be uncomfortably chilly because the winds were picking up.
ReplyDelete