
This is senior tea, the slideshow was kinda funny, the "pink thing" made an appearance. It was a pink sparkly jacket that mom made and I wore everyday. The cake was pretty good too, but I had to rush home because Orson was begging to be schooled at Boggle.

These are from Mormon Prom. After Annaliese's and Diane's heroic make-over skills I don't think I ever even blogged about it! Well this pic is awesome on many levels including Stephanie's face and James in the background.
This is at the fountain park downtown before the dance.
This is in the chemistry lab after we completed decorating the Qual Wall aka Qual of Fame aka Qualitative Analysis Final exam wall. The AP students annually decorate the wall and the first year chem students put their name on it if they pass Qual. Above vadar and yoda is a banner that says "May the Forces Be With You." (intermolecular forces, dispersion forces, dipole-dipole forces etc.) :D
hmm, that posted weird. well you'll just have to match the captions with the pictures
ReplyDeleteI remember that jacket... it was fleece with little flashes of sparkle in it. That goes back to grade school doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteYeah, I really need to see a picture of the Pink Thing now.
ReplyDeletemay the forces be with you...nerdsssssssssssss.
ReplyDelete