Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Hobby

So, I've picked up a new hobby: photo-editing! Emily showed me this website and taught me a couple tricks and now I'm obsessed. I can create beards. I can put all my friends into Harry Potter scenes. I can a really ugly picture look not-so ugly. I can make cute collages of my niece.



I went to the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with girls from my ward. The picture below is Emily, Brittany, Mary, Me, and Sam at Sam's house in Alpine before the show. We got Dark Marks on our arms, made food out of a Harry Potter cookbook, played Harry Potter scene-it, and Harry Potter trivia. The bell-tower played the theme song that night, and I played it on the piano for prelude in my BOM class.


Couldn't resist Annaliese...

Other recent happenings: I got a 99% on two tests this week. My classes are going fine and I like all of them, its only piano I worry over. Jury Day ("judgement day") is December 10th and I still have lots of tweaking to do on my 3 pieces. Tonight, a group of us 8 girls had our weekly hot-cocoa-in-the-basement party where we sip on the delightful brew and talk about life. We're thinking about living in the same place next year, but we don't know much about our options. Once girl says Liberty Square is the young, fun crowd. Another says Sunridge is cheap and close. Another says the Brittany looks good. I can't even remember the one Annaliese recommended. Anyway, gotta do some homework.

4 comments:

  1. Good job! Wonderful grades last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going as death eaters...very rebellious. I don't understand how you do so many different activities and still make grades. Pret-ty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Orson. I remember doing much less fun stuff than you and getting much worse grades. I loved the Bell Tower at BYU. Almost every time it rang I had an "I love BYU" moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my hot cocoa is better than your hot cocoa. it is candy cane flavored

    ReplyDelete