Friday, April 29, 2011

BYU Ward or Zombie Army?

Let me explain. This is a slack-jaw tournament; when you laugh, you're out. Ty had won 3 tournaments in a row so we decided to collectively face him at a slack-jaw match.

Then, we went to the tunnel and decorated it with chalk masterpieces. The ceiling was done like the Sistine chapel.

My last FHE was a relay-race-turned-flour-fight-and-eventually-birthday-cake-fight. I took a face full of flour while my eyes were wide open, which essentially caused me to cry bread dough for a while.


One night, I ventured out of my room to fill up my water bottle and I found the lobby completely littered with broken VHS's and people hopelessly tangled up in film. It was only a few seconds before I too was attacked and mummified in film.



......then we re-enacted the lion king.


Its been fun being back in Washington! I forgot this many trees existed in the world, and the water and ferries were a welcome sight too. Mom taught me how to make cinnamon rolls and jelly-bean jewelry, I worked up the courage to face Grandma at chess, then we all watched the new Harry Potter. I saw a trailer a trailer for the last movie and it looks pretty intense. July. I'm excited. Now, I'm job hunting, filling out applications, and practicing the piano.

2 comments:

  1. I want jelly-bean jewelry. I also want to face Grandma at chess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confused when I first watched your Lion King remake. I had no sound. I thought you were migrating wolly mammoths at first, and then it turned it into Lion King.

    ReplyDelete