In lieu of my bizarre morning, I thought today would be a good day to update the blog. It began with some spoiled milk. Well, technically it began with taking mom to the ferry, but that's not really important to the story. Anyway, I had gotten some cake and milk yesterday to snack on in my room but the cake was so wonderfully moist that I forgot all about the big glass of milk sitting on my bedside table. I discovered it this morning while straightening up my room (don't say it mom) and went to go dump it in the toilet- no big deal, rotten milk never really grossed me out before. I'd certainly seen scarier things cleaning out my friend's fridge at the end of the semester. But as I poured, nay, scooped the stuff out I was suddenly just so revolted that I almost lost my breakfast. Maybe it was the jello consistency or the gurgle sound it made when sliding out of the cup, I don't know but I think I'll just be drinking water for awhile.
Another strange and horrifying thing happened while I was driving with the window down this morning. A small fly flew into my eye and when I blinked reflexively, the fly got trapped under my eyelid still alive and buzzing! It was a very....unpleasant sensation. So here I am, on the road, trying to find a place to pull over while a living creature is twitching up a storm IN my eyelid! By the time I fished him out, he was dead and I was severely traumatized.
Those are both about the grossest things that I can imagine. And I've been trying not to think about them ever since I read this post, but I can't.
ReplyDeletemission accomplished
ReplyDeletehaha. I'm starting to wonder if your eyes are industrial strength - they are a pretty color but seem to have a lot of trials.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha. Both to this post and to Mom's comment.
ReplyDeleteit would be convenient if blogger had like buttons like facebook
ReplyDelete